Priority: Equity & Inclusion
Deepening stakeholder interdependence through strategic engagement and communication.
- Develop strategic, comprehensive communication plan.
- Increase engagement and feelings of connectedness of families in district initiatives by 10% as measured by participation in the annual Parent Satisfaction Survey (n=824 responses in 2023).
- Establish a baseline for the understanding of district initiatives by families and community partners.
- Redesign District Parent Advisory Council (DPAC).
Reduce disproportionality in suspensions through a Multi-Tiered System of Supports (academic, behavioral, and social-emotional).
- Percentage rate of referrals and of suspensions for black and economically disadvantaged students K-12 will decrease to a rate that is commensurate with their enrollment status, with a 5% decrease within the 23 - 24 school year.
Expand the diversity of the district workforce and retain high quality staff.
- Develop recruitment strategy aligned to the strategic plan 2024-2027 for increased recruitment and diversifying our workforce.
- Establish benchmark data and develop retention strategy aligned to the strategic plan 2024-2027 to improve retention rates.
- Implement culturally responsive professional learning communities.