It takes a productive partnership of educators, parents, students, and the larger Rush-Henrietta community to improve our schools and our students' academic achievement. We are eager to hear your ideas and suggestions. Please call (585) 359-5065 or (585) 359-5017.
Welcome to the Office of Community Relations, which provides leadership to ensure effective communication throughout the district. This Office of Community Relations advocates for positive public relations and plans for the delivery of communication tools that support district efforts to guide student success. The office provides counsel and assists stakeholders in the development of effective communication strategies and materials. With an emphasis on increasing parent and community involvement in school and district activities, the Office of Community Relations engages the entire community in planning for quality education services to children and families.
Specifically, the Office of Community Relations:
Always keeping children at the center, the Office of Community Relations takes great pride in celebrating excellence and the many successes of the district. It welcomes information from students, staff, parents, families, graduates, community residents, and business partners to share with others. You are invited to e-mail comments, suggestions, and questions or to submit information for possible sharing with the community to:
- manages the mass-notification telephone system, which is used to notify families of important events, emergency conditions, and school closings.
- compiles information for - and creation of - the district calendar, printed each August.
- shares news about Rush-Henrietta through the district website, newsletters, social media, and other district publications of interest to the community.
- assists with the free E-News e-mail system, which principals and superintendents use to communicate directly with parents/guardians.
- maintains and updates the district website; the Office of Community Relations is home to the district webmaster.
- posts parent alerts on the district website to notify families of emergent information.
- oversees the creation, implementation, and tabulation of parent surveys.
- scripts and produces videos designed to help parents better help their children succeed.
- fosters increased parent and community participation through Shared Decision-Making (SDM) teams.
- promotes volunteer opportunities for all community residents in our schools and on district committees.
- Travis Anderson
Sr. Information Specialist
firstname.lastname@example.org or (585) 359-5065
- Heather Campo
email@example.com or (585) 359-5017