Concerns and Complaints
The Rush-Henrietta Central School District strives to partner with you in your child's education, but we know misunderstandings sometimes arise. If you find yourself with a concern or complaint that needs to be addressed by a member of the school district, please resolve the situation by following these steps in the order they are listed:
1. Talk directly to the person with whom you have a concern.
2. Talk to that person's supervisor.
3. Contact the superintendent in writing.
4. Petition the Board of Education in writing.
5. Petition the New York State Education Department in writing.
Board of Education Policy No. 1400 also outlines this process. The policy can be found here. Information about petitioning the New York State Education Department is available here.
Thank you for bringing your concern or complaint to our attention. The Rush-Henrietta Central School District looks forward to working with you to resolve the issue.