Guidelines for Use of School Facilities
School buildings and grounds are off limits to unauthorized persons from 15 minutes after sunset to 15 minutes after sunrise. When on school grounds:
- Obey speed limits and parking regulations.
- Park your car only in designated lots.
- Snowmobiles, motor scooters, motorbikes, and model airplanes are prohibited.
- The possession of alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, firearms, and weapons are always prohibited. Individuals violating the rules will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
- Smoking is not permitted at any time.
For more information, please contact the Director of School Facilities, Ken Nelson, by calling (585) 359-5385 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.