The Business Office, under the leadership of the assistant superintendent for school finance and operations, is a small team of individuals who work collectively to balance the interests of the taxpayers with the demands of improving student performance. The fiscal guidance provided to the district’s schools and departments by the Business Office team fully supports district efforts to nurture the needs of individual students.
The responsibilities and involvement of the Business Office staff reach to all corners of the district and community. Services include providing payroll and benefit information to current staff and retirees, financing staff and materials to conduct the instructional program, funding efficient transportation of students, and assessing needs to provide safe and comfortable schools to facilitate student learning.
For more information, please contact:
- Andy Whitmore, Assistant Superintendent of School Finance and Operations, (585) 359-5037, email@example.com
- Jeanne Stratton, Secretary, Business Office, (585) 359-5030, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rachel Sullivan, Accounts Payable, (585) 359-5038, email@example.com
- Jenna Cowie, Payroll and Benefits Supervisor, (585) 359-5035, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mary Ann Exler, Budget Technician, (585) 359-5033, email@example.com
- Kelly Aylward, Treasurer/Purchasing, (585) 359-5034, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carol Faker, Clerk, Business Office, (585) 359-5063, email@example.com