The Business Office, under the leadership of the assistant superintendent for school finance and operations, is a small team of individuals who work collectively to balance the interests of the taxpayers with the demands of improving student performance. The fiscal guidance provided to the district’s schools and departments by the Business Office team fully supports district efforts to nurture the needs of individual students.
The responsibilities and involvement of the Business Office staff reach to all corners of the district and community. Services include providing payroll and benefit information to current staff and retirees, financing staff and materials to conduct the instructional program, funding efficient transportation of students, and assessing needs to provide safe and comfortable schools to facilitate student learning.
For more information, please contact:
- Andy Whitmore, Assistant Superintendent of School Finance and Operations, (585) 359-5037, email@example.com
- Jeanne Stratton, Secretary, Business Office, (585) 359-5030, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rachel Sullivan, Accounts Payable, (585) 359-5038, email@example.com
- Mandie Yantz, Payroll Supervisor, (585) 359-5063, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nicole Lougheed, Payroll Clerk, (585) 359-5023, email@example.com
- Mary Ann Exler, Budget Technician, (585) 359-5033, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kelly Aylward, Treasurer/Purchasing, (585) 359-5034, email@example.com
- Robin Meaker, Benefits Clerk (585) 359-5036, firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to view Budget Planning BOE Policies
This is a database of all district policies, regulations, and exhibits. All of the files are in Adobe PDF for easier viewing and printing.
NYSED State AidVisit the New York State Education Department State Aid Web site for info.
District Budget Advisory CouncilThe Budget Advisory Council provides a forum for stakeholders and the superintendent to share ideas and understandings necessary for the successful development of a budget, which best represents the values of the Rush-Henrietta Central School District community.
District Board of Education
Visit the district's Board of Education Web pages, where you will find board member information, meeting dates, and board policies.