Busing Request Forms

  • Annual Request for Transportation to Babysitter or Childcare

    In accordance with Board of Education Policy 8411 and Regulation 8411-R, parents or guardians of students living in the Rush-Henrietta Central School District who wish to have their child/children picked up or discharged at a childcare location, must file a written request on the appropriate form annually by April 1. This request is to be filed at the school which which the child attends. The request must be renewed each subsequent year and must be renewed by April 1. Requests for childcare service for kindergarten students should also be submitted by April 1, even though the a.m. or p.m. session may not be established.

    PLEASE NOTE: Parents/guardians must have a consistent, five days a week schedule for their child’s bussing, with a maximum of two pickup and two drop-off points during the week. For example, a child may go to daycare Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and home the other two days. This form must be completed and submitted to the school office before service can be provided.

    Note: The child care form is available on the Transportation page, at the school your child attends, or by calling the Rush-Henrietta Transportation Office at 359-5380.