Building Use Form

  • Rush-Henrietta district logo

    Please note: Buildings and grounds use by outside groups may be limited. 

    Rush-Henrietta schools are available to community groups for meetings and special events under rules established by the state Education Department and the Board of Education. Applications for use of school space are available at each school. Completed forms need to be returned to the principal of the school you wish to use.

    In the PDF below, you will find the paperwork necessary for requesting use of the Rush-Henrietta School District buildings and grounds. Included are Board of Education Administrative Regulations for the Use of Buildings and Grounds, Procedures for Building and Grounds Use, and a request form. Please read all documents thoroughly.

    Complete the entire request form. Your signature is required stating that you have received and understand the enclosed documents; you will be responsible for complying with all building and grounds use regulations. Request forms must be submitted to the building requested, as outlined on the enclosed Procedures for Building and Grounds Use.

    If you have any questions, please contact the main office of the building you would like to request.

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.

Related Files