The Office of Student & Family Services would like to welcome your family to the Rush-Henrietta Central School District.
Kindergarten is an exciting time, and also a significant period for you, as your son or daughter begins his or her school-age education and prepares to step onto the school bus for the first time!
An important first step to make this happen is to work with our district registrar to assist in the registration of your student. Kindergarten registration for the 2022-2023 school year is available Tuesday, January 18 through Friday, April 1. Registration packets are mailed in mid-January to families of eligible students. If you have not received one by the start of registration, please contact the district registrar at LBeckelhymer@rhnet.org.
We are offering three ways for you to register your child in time to attend school in September 2022.
- Contact-Free: Please place the registration packet and required documentation into the secure, designated drop box located at 2000 Lehigh Station Road, Henrietta, 14467 (Carlton O. Webster/Webster Learning Center - District Registrar entrance - look for the yellow kindergarten registration sign).
- Online: Please click here to read the step-by-step instructions in order to complete an online registration. You will need access to a scanner to upload registration forms and required documentation.
- In-Person: If you would like to register in-person, please contact the district registrar at (585) 359-7957 to schedule an appointment. Walk-ins are not accepted. Please be sure to bring all completed forms and required documentation with you. One parent/guardian may attend this meeting, as we continue to follow COVID guidelines.
Please contact the district registrar's office at 359-7957 or LBeckelhymer@rhnet.org to request a kindergarten registration packet be mailed to you in order to complete your registration. You may also download the registration forms here.
New students are registered only when appropriate documentation is provided and approved through the registration process.
Please note, Rush-Henrietta school start and end times are:
- Primary schools (K-3) begin at 7:55 a.m. and end at 1:57 p.m.
- Intermediate schools (4-6) begin at 9:20 a.m. and end at 3:35 p.m.
- Junior high schools (7-9) begin at 7:25 a.m. and end at 2:33 p.m.
- The Senior High School begins at 7:35 a.m. and ends at 2:50 p.m.