The Office of Student & Family Services would like to welcome your family to the Rush-Henrietta Central School District.
Kindergarten is an exciting time, and also a significant period for you, as your son or daughter begins his or her school-age education and prepares to step onto the school bus for the first time!
An important first step to make this happen is to work with our district registrar to assist in the registration of your student. Kindergarten registration for the 2021-2022 school year starts on Wednesday, January 20, and runs through Friday, April 9, 2021. We are offering three ways for you to register your child in time to attend school in September 2021.
- In-Person: Please call 585-359-7957 to set up an appointment to register your child in person with the district registrar. One parent/guardian may attend this meeting as we continue to follow COVID guidelines. During your scheduled appointment, be sure to bring all completed forms and required documentation with you.
- Online: Please contact the registrar at 585-359-7957 or by email LBeckelhymer@rhnet.org so she can provide the registration link.
- Contact-Free: For those who do not feel comfortable meeting in person, but would like to turn in their registration packet, you may drop off the completed registration packet in the designated mailbox outside of the Parker Administration Building. The address is 2034 Lehigh Station Road, Henrietta, 14467. In addition to the registration packet, please include a copy of your child’s birth certificate, a copy of immunizations, and a proof of residency.
New students are registered only when appropriate documentation is provided and approved through the registration process. Please contact the district registrar's office at 359-7957 or LBeckelhymer@rhnet.org to request a kindergarten registration packet be mailed to you in order to complete your registration. You may also download the registration forms here.
Please note, Rush-Henrietta school start and end times are:
- Primary schools (K-3) begin at 7:50 a.m. and end at 1:57 p.m.
- Intermediate schools (4-6) begin at 9:20 a.m. and end at 3:35 p.m.
- Junior high schools (7-9) begin at 7:25 a.m. and end at 2:33 p.m.
- The Senior High School begins at 7:35 a.m. and ends at 2:50 p.m.