For 2018-2019 school year
Before and after school care:
The Cub Care Zone, or C2Z for short, provides fee-based care for children in grades K–6 at the school the child attends. Children can attend in the morning, the afternoon, or both. Children must be registered for a minimum of three days per week. Care will be provided on all school days.
Non-school day care:
When school is not in session, all-day care for the district will be provided, for an additional cost, from 6:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., at the Good Shepherd School, 3288 East Henrietta Road. There will be no care available for district-wide emergency closings.
For your convenience, Care will be available before and after school for occasional, unexpected personal needs. To be eligible for this fee-based as-needed C2Z program, you must register for the program by following the instructions below; complete and submit the enrollment forms prior to your child attending.
Cub Care Zone information for the 2018-2019 school year will be available beginning February 1, 2018, at www.rhnet.org/ceregister. Under Category choose Cub Care Zone and click Search. Or see the related files listed below.
2018-2019 Registration opens March 7, 2018.
For a first-time participation in C2Z, you must register and complete the enrollment process. How to register:
- Go to www.rhnet.org/ceregister; sign in to your own account or set up an account for yourself (the adult); then add your child(ren) as members of that account.
- Click the Course Search at the top left of the page; click the Session box; from the drop down list, choose C2Z 2018-2019; click the green Search button.
- Register your child for the school you have chosen.
- Add the course to your Cart; make your Visa or MasterCard payment; be sure to fill out the Cardholder name information. At this time you will be paying the annual $20 registration fee for each child.
- Download and print the 2018-2019 Enrollment Packet and the Parent Handbook.
- Call 359-7911 to schedule your Enrollment meeting
For those already participating in C2Z, register your child(ren) by following the instructions above and pay the annual $20 registration fee. You will have an enrollment update meeting at your child's site. Watch your site's newsletters this Spring for those update meeting dates.
Account or registration questions? Call the Cub Care Zone office, 359-7911.
Program questions? Call Pearl Tokar, Cub Care Coordinator, 359-7912.