Trauma, Illness, and Grief
Rush-Henrietta is proud to be part of the Monroe County Office of Mental Health Consortium on Trauma, Illness, and Grief in Schools.
The Rush-Henrietta Trauma, Illness, and Grief (TIG) Team is comprised of representatives from all schools who specialize in providing mental health support to students, families, and staff during crisis situations. This representative team of approximately 30 members consists of social workers, school counselors, psychologists, school nurse teachers, and administrators. The team meets during the school year for training and collaboration regarding best practices in crisis intervention and support. Team members are deployed as needed to support schools and students in response to crisis situations.
For more information about the TIG team, please contact the director of wellness & equity, Joe Jackson, at (585) 359-5086.
The TIG team members are:
- Crane: Jennifer Russell, Diana Theodorou
- Fyle: Kathy Marnell, Diana Theodorou, Lynne Hurlbut
- Leary: Laurel Norton, Rachel Siciliano
- Winslow: Amy Spitzer, Rachel Siciliano
- Sherman: Brook Baumgartner, Rozetta LaPlaca
- Vollmer: Jeff Mangini, Mary Gerbino, Melissa Hayward
- Burger: Sonia Anselmo-Witzel, Erica Eason, Sherrie Maysick, Michael Neary, Julie Sullivan, Chad Weisensel
- Roth: Erica Eason, Laura Harding, Robin Hernandez, Patricia Prinzi
- Senior High School: Jennifer Allen, Erika Chapman, Mike Elphick, Janice Hargrave, Jessica Kinsman, Jeanne Schwasman, Tim Shafer, Molly Wallace
- Webster Learning Center: Lyndsay Keipper-Lindsay, Elizabeth Warner, Dean James
- West Henrietta Education Building: Dave Patt