RIT/U of R Tuition Free!
* ALL STUDENTS LOOKING TO REGISTER BEGINNING JUNE 28 - SEPTEMBER 2, 2019
will need to call the SHS @ (585) 359-5202 for registration details, requirements and to make an appointment for all paperwork to be signed off on by Dr. Timothy Shafer.
Students in the Rush Henrietta Central School District may qualify to take college level classesat the University of Rochester and/or Rochester Institute of Technology tuition free -directions for applying, as well as the required Registration forms are available in the Rush Henrietta Senior High School Counseling Center or through the links below.
1. Be a Rush Henrietta resident (includes a resident attending a private school or being home-schooled).
2. Have completed Grade 10 and earned 10 high school credits.
3. Have earned a CUMULATIVE average AND be passing ALL courses with at least 80%.
4. Show evidence of interest, commitment and maturity.
5. Provide transportation and fees for books and equipment.
6. Take no more than two college courses during each semester/session (Only one during the first experience).
7. If applicable, have successfully completed previous college coursework. One having received a grade of F or W will be ineligible to register for other college courses during the following semester.
8. If graduating, start date of a summer class must be BEFORE the date of RH’s graduation; If a rising junior, start date of a summer class must be AFTER the date of RH’s graduation.
To view REGISTRATION & CLASS DATES, as well as HOW TO SEARCH FOR CLASSES AND AVAILABILTY -
To access directions for applying to RIT, as well as the required Registration forms -
To access directions for applying to U of R, as well as the required Registration forms -