We are pleased that Rush-Henrietta offers our students and families access to Naviance Student! We will be using this tool with students in grades 6-12 to assist in career development and college planning. This web-based program will complement the annual guidance reviews, series of career speakers, classroom presentations, on-line educational videos, and college information sessions counselors will continue to offer students.
Students work with this program throughout the school year in classroom lessons provided by their School Counselors. Parents are encouraged to sign onto Naviance with their students to do some exploring on the site. Naviance Student will be essential in exploring careers, majors, colleges, scholarships, and so much more.
Students and parents are able to:
- Receive important news about college visits, college fairs, and college and career related events.
- Access comprehensive college, career, and scholarship information.
- Explore career interests through a career interest profiler.
- Explore personality type and learning style.
- Create and update an activities resume.
How to Set-Up Your Naviance Account
Go to: www.rhnet.org/naviance
Student Username: Last Name + First Initial + Graduation Year
Student Password: Create Your Own
- Must be at least 10 characters long
- Not include your username
- Do not include more than 2 of the same characters in a row (ex: 'mmm' or '111')
- Do not use common passwords, simple patterns or common names (ex: password, 12345, Smith)
Questions? Contact Mrs. Ottman in the Counseling Center.