Transcript Request Form

  • The Transcript Request Form - commonly referred to as our GREEN SHEET - is a very important part of the college application process. It is the official Rush-Henrietta Release of Information that must be filled out and signed by all appropriate parties in order for any application or transcript to be sent. 

    A Transcript Request Form must be completed for EACH college/scholarship application. Please allow 10 school days for processing.

    If colleges are requesting any additional documents (Letter of Recommendation, etc.), they must be accompanied by the form and submitted to the Counseling Office or Senior Processor, Mrs. Ottman. 

    CLICK HERE for a Transcript Request Form or stop by the Counseling Center and pick up a Green Sheet.