Scholarships: Where to Find Them
The College & Career Center receives many scholarships throughout the school year. These scholarships can also be accessed through your Naviance Student account as scholarship information is posted to Naviance as it is received. Be sure to check the Scholarship List often as the list changes frequently.
To access the scholarship information on Naviance Student:
username: student last name, first initial, graduation year
password: chosen by you
- Select the Colleges tab.
- Scroll down to Scholarships and Money.
Within the Scholarships and Money tab you will find:
Scholarship List - Select Local & Regional Scholarships to find the list of the scholarship opportunities currently available through the College & Career Center, including deadlines, award amount, and eligibility requirements.
Scholarship Match - matches your personal characteristics, interests, and academic performance to scholarship opportunities.
National Scholarship Search - a searchable database of over 3 million scholarships. It is very important to keep track of your scholarship applications by selecting 'Add to your List' under the the Scholarship Application tab. You can also add scholarships that you plan to apply for; you can return to this list and complete the application when it's convenient for you.
2. Scholarship applications are also available in hard copy in the College & Career Center.
3. Get reminders about scholarships from the morning announcements and the white board outside of the Counseling/College & Career Center.
4. When it comes to scholarships, never underestimate the power of networking. Ask your employer about scholarship opportunities.
5. Visit Rush-Henrietta's list of scholarships and resources.