Library Media Services - Welcome to Library Media Services
The mission of the Rush-Henrietta Central School District’s Library Media Program is to empower our students and staff to be life-long learners, informed decision-makers, effective users of technologies and enthusiastic readers.
To accomplish this mission, we will:
- Collaborate with staff to create authentic learning for all students
- Teach students to become effective users of information and ideas
- Provide quality instruction and resources to students and staff
- Promote life-long reading both for pleasure and information
- Demonstrate and support the use of various technologies to both reinforce the curriculum and teach technology skills
If you would like additional information about our libraries and our program, please contact your child’s librarian or our Director of Information and Communication Technology, Brad Malone, at 359-7876.
Here are links to each building's library program website.