District Parent Advisory Council
- DPAC will hold a minimum of eight meetings each year.
- The regular meeting schedule shall be established by June of the preceding year.
- An agenda and the minutes of the previous meeting will be made available to DPAC members in advance of each regular meeting.
- Special meetings may be convened upon petition of 50 percent of DPAC membership or by the chairperson.
- All DPAC meetings are open to the public and must be publicized in advance.
- Roberts Rules of Order shall govern the proceedings of DPAC upon the request of two DPAC members.
2020-2021 DPAC Officers
Chair: Cheryl Ellsworth1st Vice Chair: Carrie Silva-Martin2nd Vice Chair: Holli Fiscus
2020-2021 Meeting Dates
All meetings are held in the Dee Strickland Conference Room located at the Administration Building at 6:30 p.m. This year, meetings will be held on the following dates:
- September 10, 2020
- October 8, 2020
- November 5, 2020
- No December Meeting
- January 7, 2021
- February 4, 2021
- March 4, 2021 - Parent Partnership Forum
- March 18, 2021
- April 22, 2021 - Meet the Candidates Night
- May 6, 2021