District Parent Advisory Council
- DPAC will hold a minimum of eight meetings each year.
- The regular meeting schedule shall be established by June of the preceding year.
- An agenda and the minutes of the previous meeting will be made available to DPAC members in advance of each regular meeting.
- Special meetings may be convened upon petition of 50 percent of DPAC membership or by the chairperson.
- All DPAC meetings are open to the public and must be publicized in advance.
- Roberts Rules of Order shall govern the proceedings of DPAC upon the request of two DPAC members.
2019-2020 DPAC Officers
- TBD, Chair
- Holli Fiscus, 1st Vice Chair
- Laura Borate, 2nd Vice Chair
2019-2020 Meeting Dates
All meetings are held in the Dee Strickland Conference Room located at the Administration Building at 6:30 p.m. This year, meetings will be held on the following dates:
- September 12, 2019
- October 10, 2019
- November 7, 2019
- No December Meeting
- January 9, 2020
- February 6, 2020
- March 5, 2020 - Parent Partnership Forum
- March 19, 2020
- April 23, 2020 - Meet the Candidates Night
- May 7, 2020