The Rush-Henrietta Alumni Council was formed in 2006 to foster relationships between the school district and its graduates. At the inaugural meeting in June 2006, representatives from each decade since the 1940’s were on hand to discuss this new initiative, which is dedicated to reaching out to Rush-Henrietta alumni.
The Rush-Henrietta Alumni Council serves five primary purposes. These purposes are:
- Assisting the district in establishing and maintaining an up-to-date alumni directory
- Assisting the district in communicating with R-H alumni
- Guiding and supporting class reunions
- Coordinating the Alumni Hall of Fame recognition program
- Informing and advising the superintendent and Board of Education of matters of interest to Rush-Henrietta alumni
If your class is not represented and you’d like to serve as a class representative, please contact President Joe Bellanca, at email@example.com.
Carolyn and Jack Gaffney
Joe Bellanca, President
TBD; To volunteer, contact Joe Bellanca
Karen Feasel Tambasco
Rush-Henrietta Alumni Council
c/o Joe Bellanca
1451 Pinnacle Road
Henrietta, NY 14467