Special Accommodations

  • Q: What if my student has special needs? How do I ensure accommodations for their unique needs? 

    A: Parents/guardians of students who have a disability should work with their student’s IEP case manager and/or Section 504 coordinator to determine what, if any, accommodations are needed when using the Chromebook or if an alternative device is needed to best service those needs.