TutorMe: Grades 7-12 Online Academic Support
Rush-Henrietta has partnered with TutorMe to provide free, round-the-clock access to online tutoring for all of our junior high and high school students.
The new platform allows students to connect to a live tutor in less than one minute to receive tutoring in more than 300 subjects. Even better, the service bolsters Rush-Henrietta’s ongoing effort to support all learners by providing tutors who are fluent in nearly 50 languages!
The service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Help is just a few clicks away, even when school is not in session! Of course, we encourage students to continue working closely with their teachers. However, this new resource can help students continue their learning when their teacher is unavailable or the student is not in school.
How To Access TutorMe
- Log into the district Google account (through the Chrome browser or by signing into a Chromebook)
- Navigate to Clever at clever.com/in/rhcsd
- Click on TutorMe
How TutorMe works
You can either:
- Upload a writing task to Tutorme’s Writing Lab to receive feedback in under 12 hours
If you have any questions, please contact:
- Senior High School and Webster Alternative Program
- Burger Junior High School
- Laura Reed (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Roth Junior High School
- Laura Robinson (email@example.com)