About the Library
The Rush-Henrietta Senior High School Library Media Center is committed to serving the informational needs of the faculty, staff, students, and community members of the Rush-Henrietta Central School District.
The mission of the Rush-Henrietta Central School District’s Library Media Program is to empower our students and staff to be life-long learners, informed decision-makers, effective users of technologies, and enthusiastic readers.
What can you find at the Library?
In the library media center (LMC), you will find a variety of resources available for your use. Our facility houses print and non-print materials, electronic databases for magazines, newspapers, primary source documents, computers with access to the Internet, equipment, as well as an extensive collection of periodicals. Our staff is dedicated to meeting the instructional and informational needs of the staff and students at RH-SHS. If at any time we can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Services offered to Staff and Students:
- Providing materials and / or resources for research, information gathering, and personal interest
- Providing assistance and / or instruction for locating, using, and implementing the library’s resources
- Collaborative planning
- Providing an inviting atmosphere conducive to learning
- Teacher Workroom space
- Loaning books and magazines
- Ordering books and audiovisual materials
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL) - borrowing from other libraries
- Loaning equipment
- A.V. supplies
- Computer scheduling and use
- GAFE training and assistance
Please feel free to contact the library with any questions you may have.
Sara Kimmel: Library Media Specialist
Jennifer McCorry: Library Media Specialist
Laura Glasgow: Senior Library Clerk
Phyllis Myers: Technology T.A.
Anna Bauersmith: Technology T.A. (upstairs)
Library Media Center HoursMonday - Friday 7:00 am - 3:00 pm