Sports Clearance Health Forms - Health Forms
R-H Sports Clearance
Step By Step
1. Student must have a physical exam within one calendar year before the season starts.
2. Student/parent brings physical exam copy to school nurse for review.
3. Parent brings a completed Interval Health History form to the school nurse no sooner than 30 days before the start of each season.
4. School nurse clears student for participation.
5. School nurse distributes cleared Interval Health History forms to coach.
Students who want to play junior varsity or varsity fall sports may fax (359-5187) or drop off their necessary information between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. weekdays this summer at the nurse’s office at the Senior High School, 1799 Lehigh Station Road. This information will be forwarded to the appropriate screener. Students who want to play modified sports can fax or drop off their information ahead of the scheduled clearances dates at the junior high school they attend.
- These forms are available in the main office at each school and in the files below. To avoid potential problems, please bring the forms to the health office ASAP.
- Please plan ahead, as many physician’s offices can take up to 3 months to schedule physicals.
Summer 2018 sports clearance schedule (7:30am-3pm):
High School: 7/17, 8/3, 8/10. 8/13
Burger: 8/8, 8/9, 8/13, 8/20, 8/21
Roth: 8/2, 8/9, 8/13, 8/20, 8/23