Burger Parent/Family Participation
Considering volunteering at Burger - Please click on the sidebar to see ways in which you can be involved!
Involvement at Burger contains multiple opportunities for you to participate.
Another alternative is to consider volunteering as a "career speaker" at Rush-Henrietta during the school year. A directory of parent and community volunteers who are willing to meet with our students in small groups to discuss their chosen career is being developed by the Senior High School, Ninth Grade Academy, Roth Middle School, and Burger Middle School.
Discussion points could include:
- a description of your job duties and careers that are related your chosen occupation
- your career story (how you came to be doing what you do)
- the education and training needed to function successfully at your job
- the skills needed to be successful at your job and how those might relate to the skills students are currently developing in middle and high school
- challenging aspects of your profession