RH Modified Boys Soccer
RUSH-HENRIETTA BOYS SOCCER
Welcome to the 2019 Boys Soccer Season!
Welcome to the 2019 Boys Modified Soccer Season! We are very excited to begin our preparations for our upcoming season. This upcoming season we will continue to build upon the hard work and focus that was established last season. Here is what you need to know.
-You must have a physical card and cleared through the nurses office. This is all done online now and you can locate that link here:
-Tryouts start on the second day of school. Please listen to announcements on the first day of school for more information.
FOCUS POINTS BETWEEN NOW AND SEPT:
- RUN! RUN! RUN! ….Great soccer players are in top physical shape. Running is a big part of the game. You should be running as much as possible this summer. It will be clearly evident if you come into tryouts and have poor cardiovascular endurance. Come into school in September ready to put up an impressive mile run score….challenge yourself! You should be able to jog for at least 15 minutes without stopping.
- Technical work: Work on your dribbling, passing/receiving/ coerver moves, etc. You should be comfortable with the ball at your feet! (Please let us know if you need a soccer ball and we will get you one)
- Get your physical taken care of and turn your physical and Health Interval card in to the nurse so that you can tryout on the first day! No physical card cleared = no play
- See above! Do not expect to turn your card in on the first day of school and be able to train that day.
- Watch the World Cup! These are the best players who have come together and are playing the most popular sport in the entire world.
Please let us know if you have any questions! We look forward to seeing you in the Fall. Best of luck to those of you playing on RDYSL teams this summer!
Coach McDonald: email@example.com
Coach Weisensel: firstname.lastname@example.org