My Home Page
Thank you for finding your way to my webpage! I look forward to connecting with each of you in the coming weeks to ensure your child has a successful year. Please be advised Remote Learning is being built as we speak, so be sure to check back regularly over the first couple weeks and throughout the year! Here are a few things you can do right now...
1. Please JOIN OUR REMIND CLASS by clicking the link as indicated or the "join" tab at the bottom of the page. This is how I will be connecting and communicating with you this year. Feel free to reach out via Remind with any questions you may have or even just to say "hello". Remind App Link To Join
2. Supplies Needed for Remote Learning: Headphones (with microphone and may want noise cancelling headphones), Paper, Pencil, Crayons, Scissors, Small dry-erase board, Dry erase markers, USB Computer mouse (optional, but helpful).
3. Please see my Monthly Newsletter, The Carberry Chronicle, and Parent Guide to 4th Grade.
4. Have your child log in to their Chromebook, make sure it is working properly, and explore my "About Mr. Carberry" page. They are welcome to email me to say hello and introduce themselves. I would love it!
5. Start to plan and practice home learning routines and expectations now. Make a plan on where your child will complete their work. At this age, supervision, structure, and incentives can go a long way in creating a learning environment that will help your child be successful. The more we support them at the beginning, the more independent they will be as the year progresses!
Thank you in advance for your patience as we dive into what school looks like this year. I look forward to having a wonderful year together!