Fyle's Art Program
The Fyle Art Program is standards-based visual art instruction that provides art learning and art making experiences while emphasizing process over product. Students are assessed on grade-level appropriate process skills and effort.
Art students learn about:
• art making and art techniques in a variety of media.
• art styles, artists, and art history.
• art criticism and discussing artwork.
• aesthetics and creating a desirable composition with the art elements - line, shape, form, color, texture, and space.
Art making and study teaches:
• communication in a visual language.
• task analysis.
• decision making and problem solving.
• creativity and idea generation.
• intrinstic satisfaction in creating.