For 2019-2020 school year
Before and after school care:
The Cub Care Zone, or C2Z for short, provides fee-based care for children in grades K–6 at the Rush Henrietta building the child attends. Children can attend in the morning, the afternoon, or both. Children must be registered for a minimum of three days per week. Care will be provided on all school days.
Non-school day care:
When school is not in session, all-day care for the district will be provided, for an additional cost, from 6:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., at the Good Shepherd School, 3288 East Henrietta Road. There will be no care available for district-wide emergency closings.
For your convenience, Care will be available before and after school for occasional, unexpected personal needs. To be eligible for this fee-based as-needed C2Z program, you must register for the program by following the instructions below; complete and submit the enrollment forms prior to your child attending.
2019-2020 Registration opens March 6, 2019.
For a first-time participation in C2Z, you must register and complete the enrollment process. How to register:
- Go to www.rhnet.org/ceregister; sign in to your own account or set up an account for yourself (the adult); then add your child(ren) as members of that account.
- Click the Course Search at the top left of the page; click the Session box; choose C2Z 2019-20 from the drop down list; then Search.
- Register your child for the school they will attend during the 2019-2020 school year.
- Add the course to your Cart; make your Visa or MasterCard payment; be sure to fill out the Cardholder name information. At this time you will be paying the annual $20 registration fee for each child.
- Download and print the 2019-2020 Enrollment Packet and the Parent Handbook.
- New participants must call 359-7911 to schedule your Enrollment meeting to review your completed paperwork.
For those already participating in C2Z for the 2018-2019 school year:
- Register your child(ren) and pay the annual $20 registration fee online.
- You will have an enrollment update meeting at your child's site.
- Watch your site's newsletters this spring for available update meeting dates.
Account or registration questions? Call the Cub Care Zone office, 359-7911.
Program questions? Call Pearl Tokar, Cub Care Coordinator, 359-7912.